My first thought is absolute bafflement. If you want to give an epic to your human alt from your orc main... do the following:
1) Find out how much said epic costs.
2) Have your human alt list a piece of cloth for this much(or for a lower price that requests a bid).
3) Purchase it for this much using your Orc main.
4) Put your epic up for the 'correct' amount.
5) Have your human buy it with the gold you just gave him.
But if you put up an Epic for an extremely low price you COMPLETELY deserve to have someone else purchase it. Please stop whining stop complaining and SHUT UP!
In other news.... I found out that someone would rather melt faces and I am now planning to make a spacecow paladin instead of the level 5 hunter I have. Yay for the chance to tank(I'm planning on speed leveling to 70.. in terms of /played... still only playing 10-20 hrs a week).
Trying to think of a good name.
Also don't fret about Dammerung-Orc-Shaman. He is still gonna be totem dropping. I'm just taking a break and putting him on a much more relaxed schedule. Playing with a guild is -way- cooler.
Well... tonight is pox.. I just wanted to facebash the keyboard and had to post frustration about the whiners.
p.s. Don't even -dare- to suggest that I would be upset if someone pulled that on me. If I did that I deserve my fate too. /mumble-mutter-rant