Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So it happened. And wow.

So many stars........

Its all very impressive. If I had been the first person through the portal I think I would have stopped and said... no no I'm not prepared.
First we show up here. Then we stop and take pics while Wulfa squirms with anticipation.
I stepped through and was soo zoomed in I could see anything. So I turned around and scrolled up and stared back in wonder.

Then when I turned around I saw this fight happening. I thought "cool I'll take a screenshot!" and alt-tabbed to post it here. And when I got back... I had been dead-made.

What a way to greet someone.

7 comments:

outlandbound said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!!!

Isn't the sky there amazing?

Stale said...

I ran in and joined the battle...



...




...



...



and died...

Innonexess said...

Grats!
Have you decided to quest there now?

Daxenos said...

Gratz!! Just wait until your guts adorn the bottom of a Fel Reaver's foot! Nuthin' says, "HELLO, WELCOME TO OUTLANDS!!" like the braying of a Fel Reaver accompanied by a smoosh.

Softi said...

Gratz!! :D

Ratshag said...

Welcomes to the show!

Rabbit Stew said...

ha...I did the same thing with my hunter just a week or so. stepped through the portal and really was wow'd (pun intended, I guess). Very exciting and very pretty.

all that to say...congratulations and I second daxenos on the fel reaver squish. it's painful but it does feel like a rite of passage