So I couldn't click on his poll.
But here is me:
Keyboard to cast 85% of spells(working on the keybindings for the other 15%).
Keyboard to turn(I don't play board/mouse shooters).
Mouse almost exclusively to select objects. Targetting is 75% mouse 25% tab.
I just really hate using the mouse. If I could write a macro that would instantly 90, 180, and 270 turn me I would. Also I'd write a macro to look up with one button press. Then I'd tab target and keep my hands on home row. Life would be grand.