Skip to main content

Setting up the Trap... the cheese is buggy.

And for my third post today I'm deffinitly changing the layout of the blog. I want something a little brighter.

Also I've been playing around with httml tags.. like "&nsbp". The problem is that once I finish editing the post and lining everything up(which takes a LONG time using that tag) if I try to go back into it after publishing it removes the tags and replaces them with blanks...which when I republish after my changes will be deleted.

I want my spaces to stay dang it!

Thank you.
-------------------------------------
Edited to say that "[pre][/pre]" worked.

Also http://twoandahalforcs.wordpress.com

Go there and tell me what you think! I'm pondering the wordpress stuff again.

Comments

Unknown said…
First of all, I'm fairly certain that you need to close off that tag with a semi-colon, so that we don't see the "nbsp" before each bit of info in that previous entry.

Also, you might try playing around with table commands instead, since that seems to be the effect you want.

I'm by no means an HTML expert, and it's been AGES since I did anything with it, so even the stuff I do remember is probably horribly outdated by now, so if I'm wrong, forgive me. I also have no idea why Blogger removes that bit of HTML coding when you go in to edit later.
Dammerung said…
Bleh... it shows up?

It doesn't when I view the site... dang it.

So I'll try " "... one moment.
Dammerung said…
AHA!

Using [pre] stuff [/pre] where [ = < works great.
Rabbit Stew said…
Site looks crisp and nice....like the new lay out.

@wordpress: I love "gurglebutt"
Rusty said…
awwwwww....I liked the old background. What was that, parchment? Anyways, I just figured I'd provide the negative feedback that you're looking for...lol.
Dammerung said…
Yeah it was Parchment. Wulfa liked it too. But...but! I needed change.

We will probably go back at somepoint. We'll see.

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.