Skip to main content

GTT(Gone To Tanaris!)

We're off for vacationing! Blogging should be sparse until monday 3/31/08.

In the meantime I leave you with this idea I had for WotLK shaman talents and totems:

Totemic Revenge[Elemental]
When attacked and destroyed your totems do 100%/200% of the mana cost to create them as Nature damage against the person destroying them.

Spirit Totems[Enhancement]
This spell allows the next totem you create to be catagorized as a Spirit Totem. Allowing you to have 5 totems up at a time.

Mercy of Life Totem(Water)[Restoration]
This totem lasts 2 min or until its charge is used up. The first person who drops below 30% of their health within the radius of this totem will recieve an autocrit max rank healing wave at no mana cost to you. Talents and +healing apply.

Chains of Earth(Earth)
This totem binds the first hostile that enters its radius. Once bound they cannot leave the radius of the totem for 20 seconds or until the totem is destroyed. Trinkets do not work on this totem as totems are easily destroyed.

Call of Sky(Air)
This totem raises(not throws) everyone in its radius up into the air to a maxium height of 30 yards. The raising is quick(10yds a second) but not instant. Duration 6 seconds. While in the air you can cast/fight but not move. This applies to the caster as well.

Comments

megan said…
Have a great break.
Anonymous said…
A totem that shoots my foes up into the air? Sure why not! What if I used the piccolo while they were up there? Would they dance in mid air? haha, that'd be great!

:)

Hope you guys are having a good trip.

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.