Thursday, January 24, 2008

We're on a roll . . .

I've got the doldrums. Serious doldrums. Little orclette takes about 3 naps throughout the course of the day. The first one I spent writing my first post, checking auctions, in general tidying and cleaning up my WOW life. The second one I logged onto Wulfa. Didn't feel like doing any of her quests or grinding. Logged onto Aethel. Nobody from the guild was on and once again I didn't feel like doing anything with her. I logged onto some of my alts and NOTHING. So I created a druid on Aethel's server. I occasionally like to try and expand my horizons, much like forcing oneself to read War and Peace, which it turns out I thoroughly enjoyed. Plus it's fun to whip that one out every once in a while to try and impress. It actually fails more often than not. Who knew I ran around with a literary crowd? Anyway, my druid is lvl 7. And then I got bored. Not with the druid, but with the NE starting area. I've been there too many times to count and probably should have rolled a draenei . . . so I logged off the druid. Logged back onto Aethel and Wulfa, scanned and put more stuff on auction. And then orclette finally woke up (we're on the third nap now) and I had an excuse to get off. Why do I need an excuse to get off? Because my playing time is limited and guarded zealously. I hate to squander it. So there you have it. I have the doldrums.

2 comments:

Lady Jess said...

Happens to me all the time. Really annoying on my hunter, since I generally end up just running around shatt feeding my pet!

Trollin' said...

Just run your druid to the Draenei starting area. That's what I do with my undead/tauren (to the BE area, not the Draenei one).