Skip to main content

Long Rambly and likely to get me in trouble.

So... some people who are awesome, did something spiffy this week. And digging through their spiffy I found:


THIS!


Which shocked me because I thought that someone was a mage or something. And was astonished to find out that I hadn't added her to my feed reader.


And I found this guy!


And Kinless I missed you as well somehow. You've been added to my feeder and I'll update my roll at some point.


So very many of us!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my self created angst rages on. I am entirely envious of the ease with which hunters and locks level. Every other character I have immediantly falls behind if I'm leveling with 'Wulfa or jerkfacebrother ;P.


I need to stop whining. Life is better than I think it is. Dammerung is awesome now yes. And one of these days his weapons will actually be fully skilled up. And mounts own.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm using flametongue on my dagger currently because it is way too underskilled and I kept seeing windfury do: 1, 10, 10. Which made me cry. But I plan to go back to WF/WF once the skill ups are complete...unless I find an offhand axe before then.

The last 3-4 levels I've started using SoE and Mana totems every fight and Searing and Binding on longer fights or caster fights respectively. I like it a lot that mobs last long enough for me to use the totems and actually get a benefit. Also I've taken to following the advice I was given and finding a likely spot and just pulling the mobs to my totems.

Last night me and 'wulfa were in the Badlands killing wolves on our way over to the southeast corner. I had just finished off a wolf and I saw this ally casting MC on me... I nature shocked him and started to charge and on my way in I saw "??" under his name... my first thought was joys I'm dead no matter what happens... but I was able to close and start chopping and he dropped to about 75% and I'm not exactly sure what happened next... I know he ran away a tiny bit and I think he was about to do the 'priest fear' on me when this HUGE RED RAPTOR starts chewing on his face. His casting bar changes over to trying to 'fear' the raptor and fails. I see him bubble... and he starts a heal and the bubble goes away and my shock ends his heal right about the time that the raptor and the arrows finish him.

Turns out he was a level 51 priest(he wasn't ?? to wulfa). But still, myself(level 40) and wulfa(level44?) killed a level 51 priest who HAD THE INITIIVE while we were busy fighting wolves(level 40's). This isn't as impressive as pike slaughtering that higher level hunter 5 times straight but I was pleased.

According to the shedual(intential misspelling) I'm supposed to play Dammerung tonight. We'll see. I'm very tempted to just play Serayamuij and catch up with Aethelwolfa. Both my characters being 3-4 levels lower than hers is starting to get old. Darn her and her extra playing time. :P

Well thats about it... make sure you've read her post below. I found it hillarious(both her and my brother's bluecow have this problem). MUHHAHAHAHA.

Dammerung.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAMBLY Political Responses.

Sub-Teach, On monday, I had about 80% of this written as a reply to your comment before I figured I should just drop it into a post. Yay for thought spam from simple commentary. To be clear: I'm not anti-our-current-president. I didn't like his solution for the recession(the bailout(which was started by our previous president)) but I'm certainly not blaming the recession on him. I understand that it was my dear party that thought you could spend AND cut taxes at the same time. I'm not really in favor of the way in which the other party wants to extend the tax cuts(cutting some and not others). I would rather we let all of the tax cuts expire and everyone equally paid a little bit more. BUT I'm really not happy with the idea that we can extend all of them when we are in record levels of national debt, which is what my party espouses. No our current president didn't have much time to fix the economy...and any good/harm he did probably won't be evident

A post!

So Beowulfa recieved the Burning Crusade as one of her many christmas presents. As a side note, she also recieved a picture of a chick with a pet lion. Sort of like Angharad. Anyways, we're poking Drenai characters in a "ooo that would be cool" kind of way. Since it was her birthday present and all... and if the characters were not BElf or Spacegoat then it wouldn't be using the present! So we're going to at least get them to 10. And BElf's are too... pretty in an ugly way. I don'ts like them. She doesn't like them(much?). I said Spacegoat. She quickly created a male drenai priest(this morning). We talked about it at lunch and she's going to make a paladin instead, I think. I slightly warned her off of priest because I've heard they solo about as well as a warrior heals. I'm.... undecided. We have warrior, paladin, mage, priest, shaman, hunter. I've been told I need to be something tankish. So mage and priest are gone. I'm definin

New Stuff

For those of you who are still following us I'd like to redirect you over to our new blog project, www.wordsremember.com . Damm and I have embarked on artistic and literary adventures and have even opened our own etsy shop which you can find here . Thanks!