Skip to main content

Ding32!

Druids aren't the only ones that hibernate. I'd been hibernatin for a few weeks while my cousin Zujoo grew up. But now I'm back. I picked up an awesome hammer that gave me ~23dps, 11str, 4stm and a 2.5 attack speed. My wonderful guildie Darkkon called his cousin(alt) and had it crafted just for me. And I'm using this new axe!... new stuff all around. I think +48 str, +54agi, and 13.69% crit is pretty good for my season. I also found a great shield off of a night elf druid guarding their crappy treasure north of the Stonetalon MOuntains.

Oh I didn't mention that? Yeah some lazy blood elf with a grudge against night elves told me to kill Ordanus(he's a centaur night elf.. you know 4 legs, normal torso) and she would reward me. Her reward was telling me that the night elves had this 'awesome' treasure trove in the north west. Yeah right... it just had a ring, some bleh heavy mail gear, and a shirt that was okay. I'm still wearing the shirt. The other stuff I sold to a goblin.

I also spent a great deal of time in Ashenvale hampering the plans of the Burning Crusade. Aparently some really low level demons thought they'd try to become the next Mal'Gannis or something... I don't know. I didn't wait for them to start handing out blood-water to drink. I walked in and explained to them what nature's fury was. Incase you don't know nature's fury is me killing you with one blow and a full windfury crit to the face.

They died pretty easily, the infernals were annoying, the missfigured blueguys with axes were not, the lashers were easy. However I was a step too late. Apparently they had already infected the local water and the elementals had water-rabies. They had to be put down. I did this switfly and gained 4-5 elemental waters in the process. Yay for gold. I also found out about a group called the Earthen Ring. They do stuff. Not sure what... the troll was yammering about this and that and had a some gold or something he was going to give me. I nodded and nodded and grabbed the stuff and ran. He's boring. I think the shaman in Splintertree only sent me to him because I had annoyed him(the shaman) and he figured he would annoy me back with this boring troll.

I'm done with helping Ashenvale, I've helped and helped and helped and still no parades for me, no nice comfy chairs nothin. Screw them... I'm going to go handle the centaur menace in Thousand Needles.

Oh as I packing to leave for Needles I stopped by the trainer, you'll never guess what I learned... LIGHTNING CAN CHAIN. Yeah so now I've got this bouncy new lightning to play with... gonna play ping shock pong on some centaur faces.

Have fun,
Kill Alliance,

Dammerung

Comments

Ratshag said…
Grats, bro!

Is them Warsong Ninnies still loosing manual pages up in Ashenvale? As I remembers, you could wallpaper the place with all the paper layin' around.
Dammerung said…
Oh yeah.

/sigh

Its due to orcs like this that we haven't defeated the alliance.

However the silly papers sell well(probably as wallpaper) so we've made several gold off the extras.

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.