Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fear the Scrabble Ninja.

Rofl.

Seriously... I have this mental picture of an enraged Woman knocking on a kids door with a scrabble board in one hand and a bag of tiles in the other.

The kid opens the door.

Woman: "Hello... are you [stupid-player-name]"
Kid[fearfully]: "Ye..s?"
Woman: "I'm here to teach you to pvp... we're starting with a quick spelling lesson called "You are an idjit. HiiiiiYA!

[TILES FLY FROM HER HANDS PINNING HIM TO THE WALL]

[The scrabble board morphs into a baseball bat shaped board]

[She starts beating him about the head]"REPEAT AFTER ME!! I WILL NOT GRAB THE FLAG! I WILL NOT GRAB THE FLAG!"

The front door slowly drifts shut muffling the yelling.

End scene.

3 comments:

Ess said...

Haaaa!

My chess timer (tournament Scrabble games are timed, ya know) could be used as some sort of trinket. Either that or I could use it as a fist weapon and keep the board as my shield.

Also, perhaps the incontinent dog could run out the door just as it closes? :)

*snicker*

Stale said...

That was Gold!

Rabbit Stew said...

oh my....ya made me snort...at work...well done. :-)