Skip to main content

Back to Felwood.

I've spent all week trying to think of something nice and organized to write about in advanced.

It isn't gonna happen this week.

We lost power for most of the afternoon/day yesterday. Not sure why. We had clear skies and warm sunny weather.[Ed. Note the author is nicely ignoring the flooding/storms from the night before]. We got it back though by the time I left work and after a nice long walk with family and dinner I was able to proceed to the crater place. Ooooo spellcheck yay.

I completed a few more of the Crater quests before someone* talked me into trying Sunken Temple. My thought? I love looks and the mobs. I don't like duoing elites. Elites is too much like partying. Partying is pox. For now at least. After my first death(and i had forgotton to resupply on ankhs) we stopped. She got off, and I started walking to winterspring. I never made it.

In felwood I found this guy who told me that I could get Timbercow rep if I kill Deadwood thingies. I verified that this was true and spent the next hour getting about 7k closer to neutral with Timbercows. ~30k xp gained. 4 stacks of mageweave gained. I plan to spend another hour there before continuing on with quests. It was just fun.

Still don't have a healing set at all. So still not changing my talents....but we've agreed that if I get my raptor and I'm the same level as her we can go into outland before 60. P.s. thanks to all the people who helped with the Troll rep. I now have a game plan. Zangermush is completely out of the question....because I have to have the raptor before outlands ;P.

Well I think thats it. I told her to write one as well... her thursday post will come monday we think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.