Skip to main content

blah blah oops

So I've been horrible and this post is majorly late. But I was very busy last night and this morning.

Last night I had to save a Russian Informant from certain doom as a member of the SIS, also I was busy helping my new friend Kolgan, Kelgan, Kelgor or something like that kill horrible canabalistic trolls. Two enh shaman dual critting on Windfuries at the same time is a wonderful thing.

I haven't had a chance to really play with Shamanistic Rage but I imagine it is also lovely. Too bad though. Once I hit outlands I'm collecting Int/healing/crit/stm gear for battleground healings. I've found that I instinctually think in terms of healing first damage second in PvP as a shaman. Can you get your gear enchanted for shadow resistance? I'm just curious.

I wanted to go more into detail into this idea but I don't see having the time this week. So here it goes:

A large instance on the roof tops of a city. Lots of narrow pathways. You can't agro the guards in the streets unless you drop down... but if you do they -will- kill you(infinite spawn). Once you have traversed the rogue/hunter(owl/bat pets)/demon/shadowthings infested rooftops you reach a castle... in the castle the key is to agro as little as possible... Any time something agroes you have about 4-5 min to kill them and then get out of dodge and back hidden as wandering patrolls will come by...the patrols would be large enough to guarantee a wipe. Again... the purpose is to -avoid- detection... you sneak into the rooms of 4-5 bosses and persassinate them(they wakeup groggy and get harder the more wakeful they get). Then you sneak out before the alarm goes off :P

Tada! Special Forces Warcraft style.

Anyways... back to researching bank things. Which is why this morning was busy

Comments

Stephi said…
Hehe, this instance of yours sounds a lot like you've been playing Thief/Assassin's Creed O.o

^.^

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.