Skip to main content

This was supposed to be an edit . . .

But I can't edit Dammy's posts(fixed). He can edit mine. Does that seem fair to you?

What Dammy didn't mention was that yesterday Orclette received her gnome-vaccinations and it drew a little blood. Now if she was a full-grown orc I would've said "suck it up!" but since she's a little tyke that just didn't seem right. And then that dern gnome-vaccination gave her the touch of a fever. Must've been a Stranglethorn gnome they got the vacc from. So we had a sore, feverish little Orclette on our hands and that's why we didn't post yesterday.

P.S. several tiny doses of infant Tylenol later and much orc parentla lovin' and little Orclette is feeling much better. And I've performed my first rectal temp. taking. I must be a mom.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Infant Tylenol = Automatic Win. Took my son in last month for his 6 month check-up/billion vaccinations and he was a bit feverish at the time. I told the doc that I thought he was teething. She said it was a myth that babies get a fever before they teeth. 2 days later, he cut his first tooth. It is confirmed that doctors know bupkis.
Rusty said…
So, a little medical joke:

How do you tell the difference between a rectal thermometer and an oral one?

Taste.

rofl @ my own joke....

Dax

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.