Tuesday, February 19, 2008

GADGET!

Gadget! Gadget! Gadget!

I want to go on record saying I don't like ratings. I don't like rating things.

And now that that is done, I want you to know that if yer gonna make a toy. PLEASE, please make it as simple and as easy to install as this.

I love these guys now. I clicked because I was curious. I actually installed it because it was crazy easy. Easy = good.

Oh and they even have a press-release page.

If I had a company, I would want to hire people who produce stuff like these guys. If they come out with products in the future I want to know.

Yeah. So go enjoy. And yes I do know that I write like a lap dog on speed who just saw his favorite chew toy.

6 comments:

Kestrel said...

You remind me of the dog in the Bac-O-Bits commercial, Dammy. ;)

Wulfa, hide the sugar from this orc!

Kestrel said...

Or is it Bac-O's? Whatever...some kinda bacon-flavored dog treat.

gamedame said...

I thought Bac-O's were to put on salads? Does Kes mean Bac'n? Snausages?

Trollin' said...

I think he means Beggin Strips...

Leiandra said...

Very cool Gadget. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I incorporated the gadget as well... just didn't 1-click on my blogspot as easily as they claimed. Oh well... I figured it out eventually.

bruthah said...

It's BACON!