Skip to main content

Just a quickie . . .

What should the ranks of Pox Arcanum be called? I really have no ideas of my own so have at it! Although please not too many, I will be overwhelmed with all the awesomeness.

Comments

Dammerung said…
Well I think that all guild ranks should have the same authority
settings/access for the most part. We're all equally a part of this
and trying to do everything from concencoius(sp?).

I had two ideas for how the guild names/ranks would work:


1) Each person would be given a rank with the same name as their
group. Ie: Daxe would have the rank Purple Poxer. This would work
fine since as I said above everyone would have the same access to bank
tabs/notes/what all. I like this idea the most.


2) Ranks could be simply level based. We would have 8 ranks:
1-9,
10-19,
20-29,
30-39,
40-49,
50-59,
60-69,
70


I'm not sure what the names for each rank would be but we could come
up with something I'm sure. Again to really pound the idea in. The
ranks will not give you any privelages you did not have at rank-the-
lowest. We're all equals, we're just trying to have spiffy names to
go along with it.
Rusty said…
1. GM - Chief Poxic
2. Green Poxed
3. Purple Poxers
4. Yellow Poxless
5. Birthday Ninny

Add ranks between 4 and 5 as more groups are added. Demote anyone whose birthday becomes public knowledge on that special day!

That's it. Simple, concise, and....from me!!

Daxe
Luciel said…
This is going to sound weird.

Since we're a pox. Why not go with virus names?

1-9 Common Cold
10-19 Flu bug
20-29 Chicken Pox
30-39 Staph Infection
40-49 West Nile Virus
50-59 Avian Flu
60-69 Denge Fever
70 Black Plague

Just a thought...it would be funny though lol

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.