Skip to main content

Testing testing 1 2 3

Trying out a new layout thing.

If you were paying attention between 2-3pm CST then you saw our site layout change.. flicker flicker flicker as I tried different ones. Then I found one I liked and called Beowulfa. Then I dutifully changed the "ugly" and found one she liked. Then I cried and asked her to let me find another one......

end result.

We like this one. But the colors will probably change. And I still don't have a final "its okay" from PrettyOrc.

I linked Apathy in my blog roll. Not huge on the grammer, but thats because he specced DEEP into the common sense tree with a good helping of reality.

Mystic stuffs. Fun blog about a paladin I think. Fun anyways.

Blessing of Kings. I like it. Well written very paladin.

We also moved my comic links into my links and added a Beowulfa section. She has linked Porthos(yeah I know thats not how he spells it but I love three musketeers).

I didn't realize how good life was under nananananapppblosghdfljkdh in november. Now all of them(points at his links) suddenly stopped posting and I sadly don't get daily updates. /cry

I need to remember that the greater than and less than signs are NOT usable in html and make things dissapear. Brackets Dammerung Brackets.

Heh I'm a 'bad' warlock. I don't have improved life tap and I don't have that green talent to the right of it. However I have 5/5make-it-land and solo mobs 5 levels higher than me without need for eating(well not always).

Today was supposed to be blue text story day but my brain froze up last night. Hopefully Beowulfa won't have to work tomorrow and I'll have time to nap and brainstorm.

Go look at Zujoo and give me gear suggestions, course I'll probably be level 29 by the end of the weekend but ha! I can still buy stuff and wear it this weekend. Also check out Beowulfa's new neck gear. She owns.

BLEH! I was linking myname to some weird cartoon I had copy pasted. BLeh bleh bleh. SO totally fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.