Skip to main content

Titles are too melodramatic.

I really really want to change up our blog's design and name and am torn about how is best to do this. I want to shift from the Horde based color/name that we have now to a much more druid/wild/night based one. I've mentioned this before in the last couple of weeks and am only coming back to it because I'm getting ready to go home and trying to plan out everything I want to get done.

For those of you who have swapped blogs before or changed major themes any thoughts? Any steps to make it less work? Please pipe up.

As for coming home here is a brief run down of my schedule(posted here for my benefit more than anything else)

Day 1: Hang out with Wulfa, Orclette, and Miniorc. Wait for Orclette to get used to me again so that she'll let me hold her. Try to adjust to Miniorc. Wait for dinner when I get two hours alone with Wulfa.

Day 2: Report to unit?(not sure on exactly when this has to happen but will know before I leave). Clean house and unpack.

Day 3: Sit down with Wulfa and do budget for next month. Make a list of dates and times for major events(moving/christmas/school enrollment/guard dates).

Day 4: Give Wulfa a day off. I watch kids for the majority of the day with her only returning to feed MiniOrc.

Day 5: Work on website/setting up WoW again?

Hmm.. that sounds about right. I'll have to ask Wulfa to check what I've written here and fix it a bit.

Comments

Bell said…
If you're using a layout from another site, be prepared to lose all your widgets and need to create them again. It's a bit of a hassle. ><

Make a duplicate blog on blogger and upload your current layout to it so you can mess with it and test things out without affecting your actual blog. It's really helpful :)

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.