Skip to main content

Tonight is Shaman night.

So I've been in idle mode on my toons most of this weekend. I took Friday night and hit 60 on my shaman. But after that I didn't do much.

My hunter finally hit exalted with SW and is now about 1/2 the way to 40(from 39).

I created a warrior for twinking and made it to level 2.

I then created a mage and made it to level 8 last night. I plan on playing the mage...the warrior...not so much.

The stuff in blue is me rambling and complaining. I couldn't decide whether to clip it or to post it so I changed the color and figured I'd warn you now so you can skip. Its not all bad...but not much of it is good.

If you like the other Indiana Jones movies you will probably like this one. It is the same old Indy. And honestly he only gets cooler as he gets older. Seriously, "old" indy is AWESOME. Crazy awesome. That said? I didn't like the movie. I never like these movies. The scenes are awesome. The plot sucks. It is how I feel about 90% of what LucasFilms puts out. Wulfa liked it and I imagine most people will like it. I don't -regret- it at least. Oh and I'm looking forwards to Hancock a lot. I also want to see the Panda movie but I'm afraid that I'll have already seen all the good bits by the time it comes out. Not sure about Twighlight, I'm afraid I'll rip it apart afterwards and not enjoy it. Oh and Prince Caspian was awesome. Still haven't seen Iron Man(Wulfa wasn't interested). The new Hulk looks like something I'd actually watch. I skipped the first one(the one from 2-3 years ago).

Outlands is a lot slower than 1-60. Its rather amazing how much a difference 2.3 made. I think thats the patch where they made leveling faster. I'm glad they did. It was difficult enough with my limited time/focus to even get to 60 -after- the patch. I don't think I would have done it before the patch. Sure there are a lot of quests that give you 10-12k xp a pop in outlands. But that is still about 20 quests for the first level. Compared to about 4 for level 59. (I usually kill about twice as many mobs as I have to). So like Wulfa I'm no longer really expecting to be 70 any time soon. At this point I'm really just wanting to tag 70 before Wrath comes out. I'm expecting to get to do Kara or any raids as the moment I tag 70 I'll be farming up gold/rep for ages and ages.

However I'm really looking forwards to being able to actually twink and play with people I know. Every previous effort I've made has resulted in people saying "but I wanna be 70" or "I hate battlegrounds". Both statements boggle me.

I love Battlegrounds and I really don't care too much about being 70. I'm very very glad Blizzard allows/supports twinking for this reason, its easy to get to 19/29 and get all the gear you need/want and then sit and play your 'endgame'. It doesn't take the hours of leveling that 70 requires. Days/months in my slow case.

Anyways.

Back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAMBLY Political Responses.

Sub-Teach, On monday, I had about 80% of this written as a reply to your comment before I figured I should just drop it into a post. Yay for thought spam from simple commentary. To be clear: I'm not anti-our-current-president. I didn't like his solution for the recession(the bailout(which was started by our previous president)) but I'm certainly not blaming the recession on him. I understand that it was my dear party that thought you could spend AND cut taxes at the same time. I'm not really in favor of the way in which the other party wants to extend the tax cuts(cutting some and not others). I would rather we let all of the tax cuts expire and everyone equally paid a little bit more. BUT I'm really not happy with the idea that we can extend all of them when we are in record levels of national debt, which is what my party espouses. No our current president didn't have much time to fix the economy...and any good/harm he did probably won't be evident

A post!

So Beowulfa recieved the Burning Crusade as one of her many christmas presents. As a side note, she also recieved a picture of a chick with a pet lion. Sort of like Angharad. Anyways, we're poking Drenai characters in a "ooo that would be cool" kind of way. Since it was her birthday present and all... and if the characters were not BElf or Spacegoat then it wouldn't be using the present! So we're going to at least get them to 10. And BElf's are too... pretty in an ugly way. I don'ts like them. She doesn't like them(much?). I said Spacegoat. She quickly created a male drenai priest(this morning). We talked about it at lunch and she's going to make a paladin instead, I think. I slightly warned her off of priest because I've heard they solo about as well as a warrior heals. I'm.... undecided. We have warrior, paladin, mage, priest, shaman, hunter. I've been told I need to be something tankish. So mage and priest are gone. I'm definin

New Stuff

For those of you who are still following us I'd like to redirect you over to our new blog project, www.wordsremember.com . Damm and I have embarked on artistic and literary adventures and have even opened our own etsy shop which you can find here . Thanks!