Monday, May 19, 2008

*cough* Attention please...tap tap

So....

Sooooo........

I WON!

WOoooooo.

WHY AM I SHOUTING? I'M NOT SHOUTING.

Hehe. Sorry about that. Turns out that Teeej thought I didn't care too much about winning. So she was all sad and crying and Doom had to send her flowers.* So when I heard about this... I had no choice. I had to wait almost a full week or two and post a big loud post about how I'd won.

I seriously wouldn't shut up about this the day it happened. I told everyone I knew...I just didn't tell the interweb.

So thats what happened.

Also btw... while we're discussing T.I.(the Icky).

I have a theory:

Someone... seems to have a lot of conversations with “The Red(ponytail) Head”.

One ponytail red and one ponytail brown.

Maybe she's really TJ-the-Demonic-Ogre-Ponytails.

Maybe thats why she need TWO headbands and TWO anbu masks... huh?

Seriously you guys should be worried about this.

*Possibly made up completely almost uncertainly isn't completely not true.

No comments: