1) For Shaman what stat affects spell crits and if I was going to respec elemental shaman which stats should I focus on? I was thinking at this level Int,Naturedamage+,Spirit,Defense(as always). I'm going to go elemental because well... when I get tired... thats what I do... mash the blasty buttons and forget to get into melee range. Not that I won't ever melee again. Far from it. I'm just going to try spending my talents to reinforce my play style. And yeah I know at this level its a little too early to pick something but as you can tell I'm really an overly defensive person who is arguing at people who may or may not even read this post and if they do they probably WANT me to respec.
2) Any particular gear items worth getting at level 20-30? Yeah I know you highbies are all "don't bother even WEARING gear until level 700[not a typo]". But I'm not a troll or a decadent human. Going nakid just isn't my thing.
3) Are there any level 20-30 zones that are better looking/smelling/morefun than Stonetalon Mountains? I've been uglier zones. I've been laggier zones. But I've never seen an elephant fl- I mean I've never seen a zone that made me feel more bleh.
4) Where do I find the following items: Fishing chair, romantic picnic basket?
5) About how much gold should I have for my first mount? PrettyOrc is planning on saving up about 90g each and I wondered if there were any hidden costs.
6) Why isn't Thanksgiving a mandatory weeklong holiday and celebration? This is my favorite "holiday", my second favorite "offical-day-of-the-year". And it is celebrated by loads of food, if we combined it with Christmas and had it cover the entire last week of november that would own.
7) Why is it that you can always remember your brother's birthday 3 days before it happens but never remember it on the day of the event?
8) What is the rp reason Orc's can't have priests? And don't tell me it is because we have shaman. Bluecows have shaman and priests.
9) I need a good simple threatmeter. And only a threatmeter. Last time I tried to download addons(by tried I mean I told my younger brother to do it). I ended up with 1000kilos of actionbars and a ton of things surrounding my circlemap. Any suggestions?
10) Okay I lied I also want something to make my map show coordinates and I'm going to redownload auctioneer. So this question is what is the simplest most stable map addon?
11) Hunter peoples: Where is a good place while leveling(20-40) that has a lot of tricky adds? So we can practice pulling/freeze trapping in a party setting.
12) Do you think a level 25 BM hunter and a level 25 elemental shaman and a level 20? BM hunter could take any of the bosses in brairthorn Razorfen Kraul in an hour or so? Without help from anyone else?
Yeah I think thats it.
mfd bored at work.
As always edits in green. Thanks to Goeben for the comment and correction.