Skip to main content

INSANITY-Fit Test

Last Time-Wulfa
Switch Kicks: 60
Power Jacks: 55
Power Knees: 83
Power Jumps: 34
Globe Jumps: 9
Suicide Jumps: 13
Pushup Jacks: 19
Low Plank Oblique: 45

This Time-Wulfa
Switch Kicks: 62
Power Jacks: 52
Power Knees: 79
Power Jumps: 30
Globe Jumps: 10
Suicide Jumps: 17
Pushup Jacks: 20
Low Plank Oblique: 46

Slightly better in some areas, worse in most. Which was surprising since I felt better than I ever have. Oh well. Next time.

Damm is discontinuing INSANITY for the time being. He has been told by his superiors in the National Guard that he needs to follow a more traditional workout program and so he'll be concentrating on running and pushups/situps.

I've started Month 2. I'd heard that it was just like the first day-falling down on the floor and crying:) But although it was harder and lasted 20 minutes longer I wasn't anywhere near crying. I can see why most results come from this month-more plyometrics, more muscle work. I'm looking forward to the next measurement day. Last week I was at 30.5" waist, 34.5" hips.

My appetite has increased since starting Month 2. Mostly I've been craving protein. And caffeine. Waking up at 4:15 a.m. to fit in my workout before work has begun taking its toll. The past 2 afternoons I've gotten some fairly bad headaches starting in the early afternoon. Other than making sure I'm drinking enough water and trying to get to bed earlier I'm not sure what changes I can make. No more headaches!

And that's it. Wulfa the Workout Maven out.

Comments

kaelynn said…
Glad to hear the workout program is still going well for you! It's impressive.

Also, uh I didn't really know of another way to contact you but it looks quite likely that your WOW account is hacked. Moon as well - looks like they're using him to farm things.
Anonymous said…
Hi, How's your insanity going?
Beowulfa said…
@Anonymous: I'm currently done with my first round of INSANITY, but I'm still incorporating elements of it into my daily routine. I'll be posting an update soonish.

Popular posts from this blog

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

A tanking guide.

Here is the situation: Your guild has been busy all day long while your at work. You finally get home and log in and are informed that the GM(and main tank) is about to leave and you are now assigned tanking duty. You start to panic. You don't know what to do. And agro is already spiralling out of control. Ever been in that situation? I have. So I decided I would write a guide for this very situation. Step 1) Are the appropraite debuffs up? Step 2) Do you have the tools? Step 3) Are you practicing the fundamentals? Step 4) Are you prepared for the long haul? And Step 5) How to finish with a resounding silence. Are the appropriate debuffs up? You absolutely MUST have these debuffs up to start and you need to keep them up. There are only two of them and here they are in the order of priority: a) Clean Diaper. If Orclette's Diaper isn't clean you won't be able to contain the agro. I don't care how good your other fundamentals are. This is a MUST HAVE and should be chec...