Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bestest Day

Someone sent me a copy of Wrath of the Lich King. I don't know who they are, no one in the know will tell me. Supposedly I will find out when I log into Wrath, but the login server is currently down, no matter how many times I try it. So. To whoever sent that copy, you have my heartfelt thanks (that was my grownup thank you). I also love you and will give out hugs and kisses when I next see you, if you're a girl (that was my excited teenage thank you).

I HAS WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ruune said...

Such great news - so happy for you!! Look forward to seeing you in Northrend!!

Barrhona said...

Damm and Wulf... I got a returned notice from UPS on my package for you. Can you check Damm's email address and confirm I have the right one?

Thanks,
Bar

Dammerung said...

Barr, email me at my gmail: dackmar

Or beat up Ishvi and make him give you the correct address. I should be on this afternoon as well.

My other email is now defunct.

klaki said...

Congo Rats!