Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Guess What!!!

Guess who haz a dragon!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to clarify:

My new dragon is a beautiful Violet Drake. My gryphon has been sent to a lovely retirement home where he shall be given the best of care. Violet and I are inseparable.

And some more late-breaking news: I have a new pet! A warp stalker that earned the name Suki. Reason for acquiring: I'm a hunter, and I wanted one. Nuff said! :)

8 comments:

Squirrelz said...

Gratz!

Asara Dragoness said...

Wahoo, congrats!!!!! :D

Scott said...

What kinda dragon?

Czanthar said...

It was a sweet drake....grats!!

ArmsandFury said...

Grats :D

Papersmith said...

Grats Wulfa!

There are too many pets out there that I want. I'll stick with my Ghostsaber and little black pig for now. :-D

TheBigBearButt said...

YAY!!!!!

Grats, Wulfa! Way to really push the rep to get a shiny!

You are now a Dragonrider of Pern! I mean Azeroth!

Scott said...

Awesome!