Skip to main content

Hi! Meet my new horsey!


He likes plant soulshards.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Verrah nice! Don't let his hooves catch your clothes on fire!
Anonymous said…
Congo-rats! Best mount in the game, bar none ;)
(Now if only they'd make a 'lock mount with green flames...)
Tristan said…
Very Nice!

But I can't help wondering why your bars are so horrible... You have to click most of your dots... which is the vast majority of your DPS... And you have Curse of Agony on 2 different bars.

I guess I just hate the normal user interface :)

Here is mine... =D
Beowulfa said…
My bars are generally disorganized but let me assure you I do not click any of my main 10 spells(1-4, 6-12).

My left hand does the following:

X = pet attack
f = whatever is in slot 5
1 = fear
2 = make soulshard
3 = fire rare instant cast blast thing
4 = life tap.

asdw movement and r for auto run.

My right hand does this:

Target and sometimes control movement.

middle mouse up = 11 = Siphon life
middle mouse down = 10 = corruption
middle mouse click = 12 = immolation

Shift + MM up = 9 = Drain life
Shift + MM down = 8 = health funnel
Shift + MM Click = 7 = Curse of agony

(the numbers are no longer keybound)

9 and 0 keys now control zoom in and zoom out.

Now...the rest of the bars.. are for spells I rarely if ever use. The second number bar(the one you can shift 1 to get to I don't use but am planning on making into my pvp bar.

the bars on the right are for summoning pets(rare), potions(rare) and things of that nature.

Its horribly messy but I fear addons as relearning interfaces makes my head hurt.
Anonymous said…
Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.