Skip to main content

Questions for you guys:

1) How do you become a more detail oriented person? Pay Attention To Detail has become the mantra of why I messed things up in the past 6 months.

2) What horde class/race combo should I play? DK seems un-inspiring as a class to come back to.

3) How many wins will the Texans get this season? We're finally looking like the playoffs might happen and I'm practically frothing at the mouth. Especially as my Texas A&M Aggies are looking pretty weak after their last game.

4) Who all reads this blog anymore? I'm pretty sure Wulfa has effectively become the main poster in my extended absence and our collective withdrawal from WoW.

5)Any thoughts on handling a pretty packed schedule and still being good parents to two amazing munchkins who deserve so much more than "Daddy is studying right now..."

Comments

scott said…
1 - Writing stuff down might help. I struggle with this too at times. Keep a notebook, journal, or planner handy and write in it.

2 - Undead mage, troll priest, or orc warrior. Knowing you, you will roll something else in a couple of weeks anyway... :P

3 - Dunno.

4 - You are still in my feed reader, so I still read you guys.

5 - Not sure, maybe have scheduled munchkin time?
Malcolm(GRai) said…
1. Write it down or it didn't/doesn't happen

2. Orc warrior


3. at least 3 :)

4. As long as you both write it I will read it.

5. Just be there for them. Maybe keep a few minutes of daddy's lap time between studying. Mine are teenagers and they still keep a chair next to my computer desk.
klaki said…
1 - Writing things down is a good idea, until you lose your journal. lol. I'm not the most detail oriented person either, but I play to my strengths. I'm a programmer who loves logic. I've created several programs to keep track/remind me of things.

2 - Depends on what you like to do? If you and Wulfa will be lvling together, I would choose someone that can heal. I think a Pally goes well with a hunter.... AoE grinding would be great. and when you all hit instances, you can tank or heal. both are fun

3 - I think they'll win at least 6 or 7.

4 - I do read. Not much into the workout stuff (sry just not my thing), but most everything else I find entertaining

5 - Every set of parents is different, however, one thing should be the same. Your children should come first no matter what. If you all believe that there is something is coming in the way between you and your kids, fix it. Your hobbys, vices, studys, etc. are fleeting, but your child's love and the love you show them lasts forever :) I don't have children myself, so take my advice with a grain of salt i guess lol

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.