Skip to main content

Art and flowers.

My camera phone doesn't focus at a range close enough to get the details :(... trying to solve this.
Anyways you can make out the green and gold color scheme I hope.
I *had* to draw today the orclette told me to.
Our flowers are growing along now.
And look very pretty.
Well some of them. Our many many sunflowers..... are now two.
But at least they are blooming!

Comments

scott said…
Taking a picture from farther away and cropping it might work. Depends on how much resolution you r camera has.

Gardens take time, and some trial and error. We have tried a lot of stuff that hasn't worked so well, and it was pretty sparse at times. Now, it is basically out of control, and Fel has to go in and cull stuff so it doesn't take over the house.
scott said…
Also... some cameras focus closer at shorter focal lengths, play around with the zoom a little and see what happens.

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.