Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Desks. Laptops. And nerves.

We have a new desk. A nice dark wood color. Wulfa has an amazing new laptop:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) II Ultra Dual-Core Mobile M600 (2 CPUs),
~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3836MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Video Card name: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200


It has a 17inch screen and is glossy black so plenty of fingerprints can be found all over it usually :P...

Mine is still to be ordered. I want to thank everyone for all the input. It helped a lot in my research towards what we should buy and my comfort level.

P.S. WE CAN SEE THE GROUND WHILE FLYING NOW!!

2 comments:

Marylin said...

I am drooling here... that sounds awesome! How well does it run wow? Not that I should be bothered about that cause i have stopped playing... but yeah... if it runs wow well it would run Photoshop well too ;)

GZ on the new laptops! Hope you're all well :) *hugs*

Dammerung said...

WoW runs amazing on it. I've turned all the graphics up above the 50% mark and consistantly still have 30fps. I have not tried pushing them to max yet. The laptop was $699 at Bestbuy.