Skip to main content

A post!

"I need to hold chu"(translated: I need to climb in your lap)

Drill this weekend was slow but fun. Wulfa got to meet most of my new chain of command and there was a christmas party.

"Daddy I'm coming to get you! Daddy I coming."(translated: I need to climb on your lap again)
"I know"(without any response from me = I'm in your lap)

In WoW, Kitsen(who doesn't have a blog I think)(I hope because I'll be embarrased not to link her if she did), forced me to level by explaining how fun sholozar is. 90% of that fun is nessingwary. I tried to find an old post explaining my love for his expiditionary force but couldn't.

"I wish I need food"(Translated: I smell the food mommy is cooking and I want it now)

Which led me to:
Can anyone help me add a search thingy to my blog so that I could search my blog for items without having to click all the way through the addons? PLEASE TELL ME.

"da da da da da uuuuuuuuh"(translated: content to wiggle in an uncomfy manner while daddy posts this)

As you can see from the bold/italics/caps I'm all srs bzns.

In RL our house has IMPLODED and needs to be burnt to the ground and then the dust blown away. I told my landlord* I needed to do this so that it would be clean again and he didn't take it very well. Oh and we've got a million errands to run and I need to run and the entire time -they- need attention. Bah it feels like monday.

Welp. Thats my post for the day.

* didn't tell my landlord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.