Skip to main content

Congrats Pat.

Wish my team was 3-0. Statistically that means you've got like an 70% chance now of playoffs.

My DK is 59 now on Cenarion Circle. Also I went through all my alts on Kael'thas and deleted most of the chaff(deleted 2 of 10 toons.... have two others on the maybe list).

Studying Differential Equations for a test on Thursday. The teacher has really pounded details into us, and I think I'm finally adjusting to catching "honest mistakes". Are any mistakes really honest? I mean if you mess up a calculation then you mess it up.... the answer is still wrong regardless of your overall knowledge of the math behind it. Maybe it is a matter of degrees. I wish my previous math professors had been this strict.

I really like the forsaken's posture and stride. I like how they move and how they feel like they are scuttling at great speed over the ground. Their animation is one of my favorite things about the horde.

Speaking of Horde. I'm liking how realID has freed me from having to play alliance to chat with my friends who are allies. It is nice to be able to play whatever faction I want and still talk to my buddies when they get on.

Comments

Cap'n John said…
My attempt at a humorous response is over here :)
Patrick said…
Well, thanks Dammerung. It's nice to see the Bears finally performing.

Cap'n John, consider the attempt successful. I thought your response was very amusing.
klaki said…
well a "honest mistake" is making a mistake without knowing it. They are not like those "mistakes" you make on purpose like "accidentally" bumping into that pretty girl you like. :)

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.