Skip to main content

Circle of healers meme thing.

In response to: Miss Medicina

1. Reread your original answers to the questions. With the benefit of hindsight, score your own work in terms of its cringeworthiness.

I would say wow… it was funny but you can see that I didn’t really know what I was doing as a healer. Now I still don’t know but I have a much better idea.

2. Has your class's healing improved in the area you identified as its weakest?

I didn’t pick an area due to lack of knowledge. I really wish we had a remove disease and I would love a mass-abolish poison or a mass-remove curse. Clicking on everyone for that is a pain.

3. Have you changed your "least favoured class to heal with"?

Waitasec I miss read this question last time. I thought it meant which class do I like to use to heal. Haha. Uhm. Still paladin? Resto shammies bring the totems I love, Resto druids mean more hots for everyone and I can relax a bit more about the raid healing. Priests uhm.. I’ve never healed with a priest. Oh and paladins are all main tank focused and that’s where –I- like to be. Sigh. Oh and they make my hots overheal.

I absolutely love the combination of a Disc Priest and a Resto Druid. These two healers work in a fundamentally different way than the other healing classes, but partnered together, they can cover all the weaknesses of their individual classes. I can prevent a target from taking more damage and give the Druid's HoTs a chance to heal the target up. I can handle the tanks, with a spare bubble thrown around the raid, and the Druid works best peppering the raid with HoTs and rolling a few on the tanks to help me out. It's a great combination.

4. Did you read the entries from others in the webring, especially your class?

Some but didn’t pay a –lot- of attention because I’m a horrible person.

5. If Yes to #4, did you learn anything that made you a better healer?

THEY WERE ALL PRIESTS. Icky bad priests. If I read bell’s wish I likely did if she wrote one I don’t remember reading it. Because I’m a horrible person.

6. What tools/resources or information do you think you would need to improve as a healer and how could that help the community at large?

No clue. Maybe having healers who are bringing their DPS toons critique my healing.

7. What did you identify as your worst habit as a healer? Have you improved in this area?

I had said not paying enough attention. While this is still a small problem it is no longer my worst habit I think. I would say my worst habit was putting a ton of hots on people… and then filling them up with nourish and not letting the hots do their work.

8. What did you list as your favorite healing spell and your least used healing spell for your class? Are these answers still true? If they have changed, what caused the change (i.e. patch fix, different healing environment, etc)?

I’d have to go with favorite being rejuvenation because now that I have the right idol the procs are amazing. Least is still Healing Touch. And is even less used. It is simply too slow and nourish does everything better with more critty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAMBLY Political Responses.

Sub-Teach, On monday, I had about 80% of this written as a reply to your comment before I figured I should just drop it into a post. Yay for thought spam from simple commentary. To be clear: I'm not anti-our-current-president. I didn't like his solution for the recession(the bailout(which was started by our previous president)) but I'm certainly not blaming the recession on him. I understand that it was my dear party that thought you could spend AND cut taxes at the same time. I'm not really in favor of the way in which the other party wants to extend the tax cuts(cutting some and not others). I would rather we let all of the tax cuts expire and everyone equally paid a little bit more. BUT I'm really not happy with the idea that we can extend all of them when we are in record levels of national debt, which is what my party espouses. No our current president didn't have much time to fix the economy...and any good/harm he did probably won't be evident

A post!

So Beowulfa recieved the Burning Crusade as one of her many christmas presents. As a side note, she also recieved a picture of a chick with a pet lion. Sort of like Angharad. Anyways, we're poking Drenai characters in a "ooo that would be cool" kind of way. Since it was her birthday present and all... and if the characters were not BElf or Spacegoat then it wouldn't be using the present! So we're going to at least get them to 10. And BElf's are too... pretty in an ugly way. I don'ts like them. She doesn't like them(much?). I said Spacegoat. She quickly created a male drenai priest(this morning). We talked about it at lunch and she's going to make a paladin instead, I think. I slightly warned her off of priest because I've heard they solo about as well as a warrior heals. I'm.... undecided. We have warrior, paladin, mage, priest, shaman, hunter. I've been told I need to be something tankish. So mage and priest are gone. I'm definin

New Stuff

For those of you who are still following us I'd like to redirect you over to our new blog project, www.wordsremember.com . Damm and I have embarked on artistic and literary adventures and have even opened our own etsy shop which you can find here . Thanks!