Skip to main content

I'm not organized.

Coming back from Basic I thought it would be really easy when I got home because I was used to waking up early and I had so much more energy from being in much better shape.

All the married people with kids who are reading this... check that again: I thought it would be -easy- to come home to my wife and two year old and 3 month old and fall into a nice routine where everything was organized.

So now that that has failed to happen I'm stuck trying to get something that works. I've thrown off my wife's organization and I've utterly failed to bring anything to the table. Well, she carries the kids less than she used to.

To add to this Orclette has been SICK. She has thrown up a couple of times, is on antibiotics for stuff in her breathing areas, has a fever every other day etc. So keeping the house clean is considered a good day. And it shouldn't be. Wulfa was keeping the house clean with sick kids even. With me here we should have increased what we were getting done. Not barely maintained.

Not even sure where to start but am spending naptime expressing my frustrations here. I think I'm going to go change over the laundrey now. Oh how I wish someone would kick on a nice song and I could rush through a cleaning/organizing montage and in 30 seconds you'd see like 15 different scenes and then boom I'd be ready to move and have all my school stuff done.

Haven't gotten the Montgomery Gi Bill stuff done because the last time I called the Education office they directed me to a voice mail. Haven't gotten Tuition Assistance done because I need a CAC reader and the nearest one is 20 min away and I don't really know. My bonus hasn't arrived yet but the paperwork is at the write place for it and I'm just waiting. I haven't gotten my paperwork filled out for ROTC because I forgot that 6 months ago the secretary there told me to bring my packet to them first so she could make the copies she needed and instead I brought my packet to my unit and now I have to somehow get my 201 file back from my unit.

Oh and I haven't registered my 214 paper with city hall. *Sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.