Skip to main content

Druids, Hunters, Mages, and Death Knights.

Sunfei is my newest toon. A human DK on Kael'thas. I love wearing plate. I love chopity big weapons... until I start doing things with lots of people... melee dps or melee pvp sucks. Sorry. But until I try that again I'll be happily loving my DK.

My hunter... my dear sad stuck hunter. Level 52... is the suck. You aren't in Outlands yet... your gear looks horrific. You simply have no where fun to kill. Life is suck. I've been too afraid of the suck to even spend your talents. Yeah. Even though I WANT A RANGED DPS TOON SO I CAN DO FIVEMANS.

(Balance druids are UGLY ELK-CHICKEN-BEARS and have healing spells which constantly I feel the desperate need to use.... too bad no one brings along undergeared extra healers....)

Dear Bell, this is the one nice thing about being a dps.... when you are 3 levels too small... people invite you because you are still better than nothing. An extra low level dps in a 5 man... is -almost- as good as another hunter pet.... an extra low level healer... is about as good as an extra potion.... that is... not at all. (I refer to friendly 5 mans in guild situations... not the cutthroat world of pugs where people check gear and things of that nature.....)

Flight didn't redeem my druid as much as I was hoping it would. It turns out that I'm still only wanting to play a tree and tree's simply don't level worth... anything.

My mage... she's still in old world content... but as soon as all those quests get rejuved.. I'm going to be leveling like crazy. I want ranged dps... I want teleports... I want cloth drops. I want burst... I think they can burst anyways.

Comments

Patrick said…
/sigh...I've been missing playing my mage lately. I stopped playing WoW back in August and that's the one toon I really miss logging on and messing around with. Best of luck to your leveling when Vanilla gets revamped.

Popular posts from this blog

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

A tanking guide.

Here is the situation: Your guild has been busy all day long while your at work. You finally get home and log in and are informed that the GM(and main tank) is about to leave and you are now assigned tanking duty. You start to panic. You don't know what to do. And agro is already spiralling out of control. Ever been in that situation? I have. So I decided I would write a guide for this very situation. Step 1) Are the appropraite debuffs up? Step 2) Do you have the tools? Step 3) Are you practicing the fundamentals? Step 4) Are you prepared for the long haul? And Step 5) How to finish with a resounding silence. Are the appropriate debuffs up? You absolutely MUST have these debuffs up to start and you need to keep them up. There are only two of them and here they are in the order of priority: a) Clean Diaper. If Orclette's Diaper isn't clean you won't be able to contain the agro. I don't care how good your other fundamentals are. This is a MUST HAVE and should be chec...