Saturday, June 2, 2012

Experimenting with bloggy things.

I've totally changed the site. Pink background, different colors, different layout. There are probably other cool things I could do but Damm is playing his video game on his new PlayStation (our old X-Box wasn't working properly and then our DVD player died. Got a good trade-in value for the X-Box though) and is not available for queries. I considered moving to a new site but thought, why? Especially when I can change the background to a pink color AND I really have no idea what I'm doing. Plus I kind of like the thought that the blog has changed just like we have changed. So yeah, that's what I've been doing this Saturday.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It looks good. Happy playing. I know of several sites that have backgrounds if you want to use them.

Beowulfa said...

I actually really like this one right now, but thanks!