Skip to main content

Blogger hatred.

I was going to write a story post but upon seeing blogger's new posting format thing I stopped.  I don't like the all white screen and it bothers me to the point where I cannot creatively function.

Comments

Unknown said…
Its kind of a gray color, really. Have you considered writing in Word and copy-pasting?
Dammerung said…
nah my solution was: stop using blogger. I'm not so attached to it that I won't swap in a heartbeat if it becomes ugly.
Dammerung said…
also it is white.

don't get your silly large palette on my crazy.
Dawn Janis said…
Yeah I'm not too keen about it either. I have to figure out which format (html or compose one) to use now. Before I just used whichever. Now I typically have to switch between them. Not too impressed with the new editor thing. Some of the other features are good though.