It's been 2.5 years since I married Damm. A little over that actually but it synced nicely with our blog name. It's been almost exactly 2 years since Mooncadence (the second eldest brother who was born on Damm's birthday 2 years later and really should've just got a move on to be Damm's twin because that's how they act) moved in with us. And at first he wouldn't talk to me. That's fine, I don't especially need to talk to people I barely know either. But over those 2 years I have come to think of Moon as a brother rather than a brother-in-law. And I refer to him as such. But it was only yesterday that Moon returned the favor and called me his sister. He didn't pause or take time to think about it. It just flowed naturally. /Sniff. /Bigger Sniff. /Ending the sniffling now.
My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...
Comments
:)