Skip to main content

Multiposting

I'm trying to decide if I should keep my random blog thoughts together or if I should simply make 3-4 posts on days when I have multiple thoughts.

The mixed one has the advantage of a single place to go to read that days thoughts. The divided one allows commenters to only comment on the idea they want to talk about.

Today I went with the multi-post for the reason you see directly above. But in this last post I'm going to combine a few ideas.

Breana responded to my Focus post and let me know that my Focus was just relaxing and letting the good times roll. :P That may be. I'm still pretty thrilled that she saw my post and replied. GLDC isn't one of the blogs I regularly have corespondence with and so she still has that air of a Celebrety**. As opposed to someone else. Who is now you know... normal and well normal. I mean...normal job, normal someone distracting her from blogging, normal creepy guy next door, kinda thing.

Just to be clear I wasn't very worried about anyone in my WoW circles going nutso and shoving me kicking and screaming into a life of clearly defined focus. I had a short talk with a guildie when the article was mentioned and he quickly talked me down out of my tree that I had chained myself defiantly to. There was booms and chanting and riots but we're all good now.*

I was going to do links to GLDC and NormalGirl but then I said no no I'm lazy. And then I said hey man thats not cool they link other people you should too. So HERE you GO. Guess who is who. I'm sure you'll be thinking a long time.

My face has been semi-numb on and off today. I googled "face and skull numbness and tingly" and decided I have multiple scelerosis, bells palsy, alzhemers, various brain contusions****, and possibly Ebola Leprosy Cancer*****. Ishvi says if my face isn't droopy and I'm not dying then its probably all in my head. I paraphrase. But now that I've paraphrase I rebutt: "Of course its all in my head. Thats where my skull and face are".

Sigh. I wonder if I could say "Hire me to hang out at your workplace and drink coffee for 80k a year because my daughter is cute". If I had the forsight to bring pictures and the right company owner I KNOW I could get away with this.

Anyways. Thats the temporary end to my ramblings. This post turned out way better than I thought it would. I'm rather pleased. One of these days I hope to be like Tycho and simply be able to drum up awesome word-craft at the drop of a hat. Some people may not agree with me but I know that he is awesome.

*He's gonna read this and boggle cus our conversation was "I don't like focus" "Yeah thats cool man yer good".

**And you thought I could spell? I refuse. Celebrity is such a stupidly french*** word anyways.

***French words are the words I have troubles pronouncing(please see melee and rural). So I have decided that all words that are hard to spell are French words too.

****I can't spell doctor terms either. Ha. And I want to be an engineer.

*****You know it exists. In some dark forgotton corner of Dallas people suffer from this and die horribly because they don't have pink-tasting-anti-biotics.

Comments

sunjun said…
It is composed of board style general assembly line, electro-motion dolly of conveyor, solid line and fixture, and so on.

Popular posts from this blog

INSANITY. Day 2.

My thoughts on the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? My floor has never looked so appealing. And I never thought I'd be one of the "yellers." In exercise lingo (not another lingo!:) that means you yell when things get hard. Oh bother. Another pun. Anyway, Shaun T's Basketball Drills had me yelling. And grunting as good as those humongo body builders do. And as good as Tim the Tool Man Taylor:) Damm's thoughts were that he didn't push as hard as he could've BUT this time he was standing at the end of the workout. And as soon as he actually sat down he couldn't get back up:) We aren't going to change what we eat yet. We were already ingesting good-for-you foods. According to the caloric needs calculater Damm should be eating around 3,000 calories working out 6 days a week and I should be at 2,400. I'm already at 2,000-2,200 because I'm still the main food source of the Little Man. Not sure where Damm falls on the calorie count. Anyway, not upping ou...

The Cat is Out of the Bag

I wonder where that expression comes from? There is this fabulous book that can tell you, only I forgot the name of it. Next time I come across it I think I'm going to have to buy it. Anyway. I was going to wait. A long time. Maybe forever. I don't like people coming up and hugging me, smiling and saying congratulations, or asking me questions. But Damm was talking to his recruiter about insurance. And he mentioned something that he should've told the recruiter was non-repeatable, because 5 minutes later the recruiter told Damm's mother (I have no earthly idea why he's talking to her-I keep forgetting to ask). After that I had to tell my mother. We haven't told any extended family members because there are quite a few here celebrating Damm's mother's graduation and that would be the worst form of torture I can imagine. So yeah, I'm knocked up again :P And this time I'm getting the t-shirt. "It" is due August 11. I have not been to a doc...

Pedestels

Me and someone had an interesting conversation yesterday. Prompting this short question post: Who do you put on a pedestel? Who do you look down on? Don't answer either of these please. I don't really want to know. I just did a personal inventory and realized there are an awful lot of people that I either elevate or disparage for reasons that are not really valid reasons. I know there are people I've thought horrible things about who were really just normal regular joes who were smart in other areas but inexperianced in the arena I knew them in. I know there are people I've thought of as amazing self assured genius specimens of physical perfection....who were really insecure, incompetant, losers who wanted more from life. Anways this is just serious thoughts from the Orc.